Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lost

I thought I might as well make a blog post about this as I chose it as my favorite text today in English. If you haven't seen Lost, it's about survivors of a plane crash on an island. The island however is not at all ordinary with its smoke monsters and electromagnetic activity. This show is very character driven and has a great plot even with all the holes that McArdle will point out. Anyways I really enjoy this show and I have found that when watching it on DVD it is nearly impossible to stop at one episode.

2 comments:

  1. I have never watched Lost...Maybe I should start. For a while I couldn't go anywhere without hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love lost!!!! My dad and I have watched every episode beginning with season 1 and I am addicted. The last season starts in JANUARY!!!

    ReplyDelete