Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dr. Strangelove


As I stated in a previous post, I planned on watching more Stanley Kubrick films. Well, I decided to watch Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb and I suppose I was a little disappointed. That's probably because I hyped the movie up for myself or maybe I didn't find much to relate to because of the generational gap. I think it was pretty good satire of when you give too much power to an unorganized government. Peter Sellers was brilliant in this film as I didn't realize that he also played the President and thought he was only the British officer and Dr. Strangelove. I would still recommend it though.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I saw this I didn't like it too much. But when I watched it for a second time, I loved it...weird.

    ReplyDelete