Thursday, November 19, 2009

Changing Opinions


After going over the subject matter of my public writing essay again, I decided that my opinion had changed from what I originally wrote. This would be about the third time I've changed my viewpoint. I don't know if its me or the whole messed up topic I chose, but I can't seem to think of any good way to solve the problem. Yucca Mountain is a pretty controversial subject and I can't seem to decide on which side to agree with. I don't know. Its all just a big mess.
If you want to know what I'm talking about, just take a quick glance at the wikipedia page. It sums it up pretty well.

3 comments:

  1. You changed your mind again? Well, it is a very controversial topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha try to stick to one side to make your life easier. no one will know if that is your true opinion or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's good that you have been changing sides. this is how you find out how you stand on issues.

    ReplyDelete