Monday, September 21, 2009

This rain is killing me

This morning I had to walk to class in the downpour. I was soaked by the time I got to physical conditioning and miserable throughout the rest of my classes. I guess I should really invest in an umbrella.

I'm still trying to find something to use for my rhetorical analysis. I'm not sure exactly what to look for. I have a few ideas but I can't seem to find any way to find a deeper meaning than the obvious in the examples that I'm thinking of. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

2 comments:

  1. I somehow managed to miss the rain walking back and forth between classes. This week has been really odd weather-wise though. Today (Wednesday) was very hot. And two days ago it was cold in the morning! What is going on?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bike is uncovered and got soaked. Plus, I have a fabric seat cover on my bike so it just soaks in all the moisture so I can only ride if I'm comfortable with a wet but. Also, it messes with my brakes and makes it really hard to stop. I felt dumb pushing my bike everywhere.

    ReplyDelete